313th Training Squadron
Published October 24, 2018
Mission Providing world-class mission-qualification and advanced intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance (ISR) training to develop and inspire professionals for the Department of Defense and our international partners.
A combined training environment for Next Generation ISR Airmen that relies on and grows autonomy in learning, the drive to learn, and the understanding of the purpose for learning.
The 313 TRS is a squadron assigned to the 17th Training Group.
The 313 TRS has 57 staff members and trains over 200 students daily in 16 diverse, advanced courses to graduate approximately 2,000 ISR Airmen per year. The Nighthawks’ mission is to develop and execute advanced training for analysis, targeting, ISR operations, cyber operations, and Distributed Common Ground System missions. In addition, the 313 TRS oversees international intelligence training in coordination with the Air Force Security Assistance Squadron. The Nighthawks manage facilities worth $19 million while administering a $450,000 annual budget to provide world-class training to US and international partners. 313 TRS advanced intelligence courses turn ISR professionals into ISR experts
• ISR Master Skills Course (ISR 300)
• Senior Enlisted ISR Master Skills Course (SEIMSC)
• Fundamentals of ISR Operations Course (F-IROC)
• Intermediate ISR Operations Course (I-IROC)
• Advanced ISR Operations Course (A-IROC)
• Targeting Fundamentals Course (TFC)
• International Intelligence Applications Officer Course (IIAOC)
• International ISR Ops Course (IIROC)
• International Targeting Course (ITC)
• Fundamentals of DCGS (DCGS 100)
• May ’21: Cyber Intelligence Professional (CIP)
• May ’21: Cyber Intelligence Formal Training Unit (CIFTU)
• FY22: Analysis 200
• FY22: Analysis 300