313th Training Squadron
Published October 24, 2018
Provide world-class international, mission-qualification, as well as intermediate/advanced intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance (ISR) training to develop and inspire professionals for the Department of Defense and our international partners.
A combined training environment for Next Generation ISR Airmen that relies on and grows autonomy in learning, the drive to learn, and the understanding of the purpose for learning.
The 313 TRS is a squadron assigned to the 17th Training Group.
The 313 TRS has 59 staff members and trains over 200 students daily while guiding 13 diverse advanced courses to graduate 1700 ISR Airmen per year. Among the Nighthawks’ mission is to develop and execute advanced training in analysis, targeting, ISR operations while operating the Distributed Common Ground System Formal Training Unit for a $750 million weapon system. In addition, the 313 TRS oversees international training and conducts training support roles for the international intelligence officer course, tailors training in coordination with the Air Force Security Assistance Squadron, and leads the international military student office. Finally, the Nighthawks manage facilities worth $19 million while administering a $450,000 annual budget to provide world-class training to US and international partners.
· International Intelligence Applications Officer Course (IIAOC) and International Military Support Office (IMSO)
· Distributed Common Ground System Formal Training Unit (DCGS FTU)
· ISR Master Skills Course (ISR 300)
· Senior Enlisted ISR Master Skills Course (SEIMSC)
· Air Force Critical Thinking and Structured Analysis Course (CTSAC)
· ISR Operations Course (IROC)
· Targeting Fundamentals Course (TFC)
· Conventional Weaponeering Fundamentals (CWF)