Official websites use .mil
Secure .mil websites use HTTPS
To request Photo or Video product support:
- Complete AF Form 833, sections 7 to 12, 16 to 22
• AF Form 833 electronic version available for download here
- Sign and date section 24
- E-mail signed copy to email@example.com
- Signed forms can also be dropped off at the PA office, building 533
- Requests should be submitted no later than 14 days prior to the event.
For questions about what services are provided, please call 325-654-3876 or DSN: 477-3876.
To schedule a studio appointment please click here. The PA photo studio will provide appointments for
- Official studio portraits, official government passports and ISO prep appointments are available on:
• Tuesdays and Thursdays
8 a.m.,10 a.m., noon, and 2 p.m.
9 a.m., 11 a.m. 1 p.m. and 3 p.m.
- Photo studio is closed on Monday and Friday.
A studio photo is categorized as "official" if it meets any of the following requirements:
- Photo is required to have on file by Department of Defense instruction
- Photo is for an award (group-level or above)
• Please bring a copy of the photo requirements
- For more information or to set up an appointment, call 325-654-3876 or DSN 477-3876.