Need a safe, inviting place for your child to enhance and develop? Goodfellow's Child and Youth services is the place to contact. Child Development, School Age and Family Child Care programs offer care for children 6 weeks to 12 years of age. The Youth Center offers a safe but challenging environment for ages 9 to 18 years. Instructional classes are also offered. For more information, please call:
Child Development Center 325-654-3239
Family Child Care 325-654-3240
School Age Program 325-654-1751
Youth Programs 325-654-4708/4706
Hours of operation: M-F 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
-Housing referral and relocation
-Dormitory furnishings management
For more information, visit http://www.housing.af.mil/goodfellow/
Location: Bldg 1007
Hours of Operation: M-F 7:30 to 4:30
Some of the services offered:
Location: Bldg. 430
DEERS/ID Card Services:
Mon, Wed, Thurs, Fri: 8 a.m. to 11 a.m. appointment Only; 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. walk-ins; Tues: 8 a.m. to 11 a.m. appointment only; 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. walk-ins
Permanent Party Assignments:
Mon-Fri: 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Mon, Wed, Thurs, Fri: 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Tues: 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Passports: By appointment only
All Other Personnel Services:
Mon, Wed, Fri: 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Tues, Thurs: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Student Out processing: 9:30 a.m. and 2:30 p.m.
Schedule an appointment: 325-654-1801
DEERS/ID Card Online Appointment Scheduler:
Sexual Assault Prevention & Response: 831-242-7161
Airman & Family Readiness Center: 831-242-7171 (Air Force Aid Society)
Mental Health: OME Office
Location: Bldg 430 Ste 119D and 119E
Hours of Operation: M-F 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Represent victims in a confidential, attorney-client relationship, throughout the investigation and prosecution processes
- Provide advice to clients and answer questions about the investigatory and military justice processes
- Attend interviews and advocate their interests to investigators, trial counsel, defense counsel and commanders
- Help protect victims' privacy rights
For emergencies, call Command Post at 325-654-3558
Location: Taylor Chapel Bldg. 164
Hours of Operation: M-F & Sunday 8:00 a.m. 1:00 p.m., Sat
- Worship services and religious accommodation requests
- Workplace visitation
- Crossroads "Home away from home" student ministry
- Student learning lab through White Rope Leadership Program
- 100% confidential pastoral counseling
Military Family Life Counselor
Do you need short-term, situational, problem-solving counseling that is confidential and private? The Military Family Life Counselors are available to active duty service members and their dependents. MFLC's provide individual, couples and family counseling.
Life Skills: Relationship Issues, Parenting Skills and more
Military Lifestyle: Deployment Stress, Relocation Adjustment and more
Adult MFLC 325-812-7943
Child MFLC 325-315-3352
Embedded MFLC 325-450-0417
(Exceptional Family Member Program Coordinator)