GOODFELLOW AIR FORCE BASE, Texas --
To combat the spread of COVID-19, effective immediately, Goodfellow AFB is at HPCON Charlie.
HPCON Charlie measures include all previous HPCON measures along with the following:
- Continue essential missions with required manning.
- Maximize telework - only conduct in-person mission essential meetings that require the fewest personnel
- Limit travel to essential movements only
- Effective 27 Mar at 8:00 p.m., we will implement Tier 2, Limited Base Access.
- Base access will limited to on-base residents and essential mission personnel for official business only
- Active Military members and dependents will maintain access to the Commissary, BX, and acute care at the Clinic
- North Gate will be closed during this period
We appreciate the service of our retirees and veterans and ask for your understanding during this time as we implement stricter guidelines for base services. The health and safety of our service members, their families, our retirees and the local community are our highest priority and we must take more extreme measures to keep our population safe.
For the latest information, additional closures and updates visit www.goodfellow.af.mil/Covid-19-Information/
Goodfellow Facebook: Goodfellow AFB – 17th Training Wing