Retiree Activities Office

Retiree Activities Office


Retiree Activity Information

Welcome to the 17th Training Wing Retiree Activities Office.

The RAO's charter is to coordinate, establish and staff an office on an active-duty, reserve or guard base through command channels that will assist retirees with services such as providing information on space-available travel, TRICARE and base services. The RAO also offers referrals for financial-assistance and pay matters, counseling for active-duty Airmen nearing retirement and provides literature on retirement issues.

Other functions include working with base agencies to set up Retiree Activity Day events that may offer flu shots and other preventive health care services by base medical personnel, coordinating briefings and activities by base agencies on respective services, tax preparation and advice, staff judge advocate assistance, base tours and more.

The Goodfellow RAO region has a relatively small retiree population compared to less rural areas; however, it can still be difficult to contact all retirees if their DFAS data is not up to date! The easiest way to change your address is through myPay, the online account management system. You can also make changes by submitting a DD 2866 to the DFAS Processing Center:

DFAS Retired Military Pay
PO Box 7130
London, KY 40742-7130
Or via fax: 800-469-6559

Please update your DFAS information when you change your home address so we can keep you informed and involved.

Annual Retiree Appreciation Day


Records and Finance

Defense Finance and Accounting Center
- MyPay
- Customer Support
- Thrift Savings Plan
- Leave and Earnings Statements

National Personnel Records Center
- Obtain Copies of Military Records
- Replace Awards and Decorations
- National Archives Locations by State