Airman and Family Readiness Center Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Located in Bldg 145
Additional information can be found on Military Installations
Airman and Family Readiness Center info
The Airman & Family Readiness Center promotes self-sufficiency, enhances mission readiness, retention, and adaptation to the Air Force way of life. We provide Air Force members, their families, and leadership with measurable and effective services.
· Personal and Family Readiness
· Personal Financial Readiness Counseling
· Transition Assistance
· Relocation Information and Assistance
· Information and Referral
· Spouse Employment
· Family Life Education
· Volunteer Resource clearinghouse
· Military Child Education
· Air Force Aid Society
· Air Force Wounded Warrior (AFW2)
· Crisis Support and Disaster Response
· Casualty Assistance Representative
· Also Home To
· Give Parents a Break
· Child Care for PCS
· Child Care for Volunteering
· Car Care because We Care
· Bundles for Babies
· Deployment & Transition Assistance
· Classes in:
· financial management
· couples communication
· car/home buying, and more!
Air Force Aid Society
For more information about the Air Force Aid Society click here.