Having thoughts of suicide and/or thoughts of harming others? 
Call the Chapel: 325-654-3424 or the Mental Health Clinic:  325-654-3122.

Experiencing problems managing your stress and/or ANGER? ๐Ÿ˜  
Call the Chapel: 325-654-3424 or the Mental Health Clinic:  325-654-3122.

Feeling DEPRESSED?  ๐Ÿ˜” Believe you might be suffering from PTSD?  
Call the Mental Health Clinic:  325-654-3122.  


Struggling with ADDICTION?  ๐Ÿท
Feel UNSAFE at HOME? ๐Ÿ˜จ Experiencing PHYSICAL/EMOTIONAL ABUSE?  Have knowledge that CHILDREN are being ABUSED or NEGLECTED?  
Call Family Advocacy: 325-654-3122
Need help caring for a newborn or small child? ๐Ÿ‘ถ
Call Family Advocacy: 325-654-3122 

SEXUALLY ASSAULTED? (physical contact occurred) 
Call SAPR: 325-654-1572
SEXUALLY HARASSED?  (physical contact has not occurred) 
Call EO: 325-654-3898

Need help with your marriage/intimate relationship? ๐Ÿ’—
Call the Chapel: 325-654-3424, Family Advocacy: 325-654-3122
Need to have a CONFIDENTIAL CONVERSATION?  (Privileged communication) โœ๏ธ
Call the Chapel: 325-654-3424  
Call the M&FRC: 325-654-3893

Want to know more about CHILD CARE and/or CHILD and YOUTH PROGRAMS?  ๐Ÿง’
Call ๐Ÿ“ฑ

Child Development Center 325-654-3239
Family Child Care 325-654-3240    
School Age Program 325-654-1751
Youth Programs 325-654-4708
School Liaison 325-654-3241

Have questions about local education options for your children? ๐Ÿซ
Call the School Liaison 325-654-3241

Unsure what help you need and/or who I need help from? ๐Ÿ˜•
Contact the Command Post at 325-654-3558 and request to be connected to your unit first sergeant.

Call 325-654-CARE to be connected to the following service providers:
- National Suicide Hotline
- Sexual Assault Response Coordinator
- Chaplain Services
- Military and Family Life Counselor
- Air Force First Sergeants
- Joint Service First Sergeants
- Airmen Against Drunk Driving
- Mental Health

Phone Directory

Student In-processing